Nurture and Nature Ballito
Join Us in 2024: Enrolment Now Open
Discover the joy and wonder of early learning at our stunning preschool. We welcome little learners from 18 months to 5 years old.
Schedule a visit and experience the magic of our environment first-hand.
Prime Location in the Heart of Ballito
Our school is ideally situated in the bustling heart of Ballito, just a stone’s throw from Ballito Drive at 61 Minerva Road North. This prime location blends convenience with the serene charm of the North Coast.
A Legacy of Excellence Meets Local Flair
Drawing on 15 years of educational excellence, our Ballito school harmoniously integrates the well-established Nurture and Nature learning methodology with the unique allure of the North Coast. This synthesis creates an exceptional learning environment for our students.
Consistency Across Our Network
Across all five of our schools, we are committed to maintaining consistency in our teaching methods and ethos. This ensures a uniformly high standard of education and care for your child, no matter which location you choose.
Discover Our School Firsthand
We warmly invite you to visit us and explore our school. A guided tour will provide you with a chance to experience our facilities, meet our dedicated teachers, and gain a thorough understanding of our distinctive educational approach.
Please complete the form provided below, and we will get in touch to arrange a visit to our lovely school.
Alternatively, feel free to reach out to us by phone or email.
Call Lee on 084 272 4407
Book a tour
Where to find us
Ballito Fees 2024
These fees apply to our Ballito branch.
Half day excluding holidays: R4 350
Half day including holidays: R4 750
Full day excluding holidays: R5 050
Full day including holidays: R5 450
- Holiday programs are available to all children; however, a charge of R200 (Half day) or R250 (Full day) per day will apply if a package which excludes holiday program is selected.
- Ad hoc aftercare is charged at R80 per day after 13h30.
Our afternoon enrichment program runs from 13.30 until 17.30 and includes an afternoon snack. The 2024 fees are R10 800. If paying monthly, the fee is R900 and is due in advance before the 1 st of the month. Should you wish to pay upfront for the year, you will receive an 8% discount if paid before 31 December 2023.
If you would like your child to attend aftercare on an ad hoc basis, the fee will be R100 per day and is billed at the end of the month.
We have a wonderful holiday program that runs throughout the school holidays. In 2024, we have 3 weeks in April, 1 week of half term in July, 3 weeks in August and a week in December. There is a yearly fee of R6 000 which covers all holiday programs throughout the year. This is payable in 12 monthly payments of R500 each and is due before the 1 st of the month. Should you wish to pay upfront for the year, you will receive an 8% discount if paid before 31 December 2023. Please note that a change to exclude / include holiday program can only be made at the beginning of a term.
If you would like your child to attend holiday care on an ad hoc basis, the fee will be R220 per half day, R300 for full day and is billed at the end of the holiday.
Terms and conditions:
- Fees are paid for 12 months of the year and are due by the first of each month
- Half day program includes a cooked lunch
- Full day program includes a cooked lunch and mid-afternoon snack
- A late fee of R500 is charged on all pick-ups after 17h30
- Extra-murals are charged separately and must be organised directly with the respective companies (except for swimming where Nurture and Nature will invoice directly). Any additional educational talks, medical check-ups (hearing / sight tests) and class photos are optional and are charged separately
- One month’s fees (refundable deposit) are due in order to secure your child’s position at the School. A term’s written notice (four month’s) or a full terms fees in lieu of notice is required if you wish to withdraw your child from the school
- A 7% discount will apply for second sibling who attends school during the same period
- A discount will apply for fees paid upfront for the year. If payment is affected before 31 December, then there is an 8% discount
- We reserve the right to deny admittance to any child whose tuition is not paid by the due date
- Interest is charged on overdue fees